Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finally.

My life is slowing down. Or maybe I am just speading up. I don't know, but it feels good. I really think it's just hiring help (than you nancy!).

So I now have time to market my little business. I want to chase some work, rather than my working always chasing me. So...do you have a favorite local children's boutique you'd like to see some cute new Binkie Clips in? If so, let me know and I will ship out a sample and marketing material to them.

I am currently in...(but can always use more stores no matter where)

NC
OR
NY
NJ
UT
AZ
GA
PA
TN
SC
CO
TX
WA
LA
VA
KS
ID
CA
and
Autstralia
England

Wouldn't it be fun to be in all 50 states? I have my work cut out for me!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

My Name is Kelly, I am friends with a girl you know named Brittany Anderson. I live in texas and was wondering where you are located here... my e-mail is thesellsfamily@gmail.com, if you want to write me back
Thanks!

Abraham and Sara said...

Bella Casa on Third Street sells way cute baby stuff. You should try there.