Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Holy Cow!







Here are pictures of my booth in the Holy Cow Boutique in Pleasant Grove, UT. It is 4 times a year and runs for 4 days. I love doing this show because I can try out new ideas and products and see what people like before adding things to my website. I have been a busy bee getting ready for this show. My new products in this show include: chenille balnkets, earings for little girls, adjustable headbands, crayon rolls, coloring bags and onsies. Hope you enjoy the show!

3 comments:

jess said...

goodness! your booth gets bigger and cuter every time! when i grow up i want to be like you! how in the world do you find the time to do all that with 4 kids?? you are wonder woman!
good luck with the show!

Lauren said...

I agree with Jess! Your booth looks great! I hope the show was a big success!!

gigi said...

Beautiful booth! So glad to hear the show went great :)