Friday, July 29, 2011

Heavy Hearts

I just can't focus on anything else right now. Little Lucy, my niece, is in the CICU at Primary Children's. Her open heart surgery 6 weeks ago was unsuccessful and she will need another one next Wednesday. There are many more risks this time around and things seem much more serious. My sister and her husband are such troopers. Lucy is such a trooper. Thank you for all your prayers.


Mormon 5:21
21 And also the Lord will remember the prayers of the righteous, which have been put up unto him for them.

2 comments:

Cori said...

Such a good picture Carlie! She is so adorable and my prayers are with your family especially for little Lucy.

DizzyLizzy said...

Carlie,
My heart just hurts for your sister and family. I hope and pray for the best possible outcome for all.
Elizabeth