Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Love the World Wide Web



I had to throw together some party favor ideas for a church activity last week. I love to be crafty, but creative is a term people use too loosely. I'm not creative for the most part, but I do copy other's creativity well. Thanks to all those who share their creative ideas so beautifully on the internet for us all to enjoy and duplicate!


My duplications (lousy photography)



Amazing ideas found all over the WWW





By the way, an illustrator instructor taught me the internet etiquette...it's perfectly acceptable to "copy" as long as you're not reproducing for profit.

1 comment:

pam said...

Carlie, all new ideas are old ideas recycled. It's true we usually just add and modify in the creation process. Nothing arises out of nothing. I think you are very creative. Love MOM