Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's in the mail right now



I applied for a wholesale account with the company that manufactures Amy Butler's rugs in June or something just so I could afford/justify this rug. I'm finally getting it in October. Isn't it lovely? Can't wait. I needed a new look with my blue walls.


Oh, I also got a new light fixture. I won't go into the details of my crazy 48 hours to get it and install it (thanks mom) in time for a baby shower I was hosting, but its here and up and I love it! It gives off no light at all, but who needs function when you have fashion, right? I'll have to give you a shot of the whole room once the rug is in!


I know, a very self-indulgent week.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Totally jealous of that rug :) Love it! And love your front door and that light. Drum lights rock!