Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holy Cow!





Well, things have been too busy in my life and something had to give. I was going to give it all up and just stick to my website rather than doing shows like this and creating new things for each one. I decided I'm not quite ready to give it all up so I compromised. I am giving up all shows except for the Holy Cow. I am tempted with each new offer, but it takes time to build up something good and I get disappointed each time I try a new venue. I do really well here so I am stickin' with it! I made my booth bigger and better and I am now exclusively at the Holy Cow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I just got back from Holy Cow and bought so much from your booth, I loved it all! Do you make thse beanies (last picture) in kids sizes? I have a 3 and 6 year old and would love to get them some for Christmas! Let me know! (sandrapoche@gmail.com) Thanks!! I love your stuff!