Sunday, November 16, 2008

Portland


What a great little trip (besides not being able to fly because my driver's license was 2 DAYS EXPIRED!!!). I ended up having to leave 8 hours later on Friday than planned. I had to drive home and get my passport and the only other flight out that day that had seats was at 10pm. Bummer, but at least I still made it for most of the festivities. I was going to my cousin's wedding. It was very nice. Everything was beautiful and I was so glad to have been able to go. I left my husband with the kids AGAIN. He was a good sport, at least I think he was. The second I got home he left for Hawaii for work (at least that's what he said, ha ha). Thanks for the picture sara.

1 comment:

Abraham and Sara said...

I am so glad you were able to come. It was really fun getting to see you. Hopefully it won't be another three years until I see you again :)