Friday, September 26, 2008

Fancy Nancy

My daughter decided that she wants to be Fancy Nancy for Halloween this year. I am so excited. this is the first year she has wanted to be anything remotely girly. I think it is because Fancy Nancy has a dog (Frenchy). Last year she was a dog. So, I am thrilled to get together a girly costume. I have already found the boas, tiara, blingy purse, Frenchy the dog (who comes with her own tutu), and some hair extensions. Can you think of anything I'm missing?
Well, back to sewing I must go. I can't wait for this show to be over! Then I'm going to take a nap.

1 comment:

crystal said...

Holy Frijole! This is the BEST COSTUME EVER!!! Wish I'd seen it before my Mimi decided to be a Glamorous Witch (her idea--the diva).

Hopped over from Mique's blog. Can't wait to explore your shoppe!