Friday, July 18, 2008

Answers...


Here are answers to a few questions I've been getting:



1.No, I didn't make the gallery wraps. I went to my local photo shop and had them do them. I've heard that you can order them online for quite a bit cheaper than I paid. If you know where, post it in the comments!




2. I don't think I can sell the skirt. I would have to charge like $120-$150 because of how much time it took. I will make another one and see if I can get any faster. If so I'll let you all know.




3. My office. Here are a few pictures of my office, where most of my craftiness comes to life.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

so, i just won your crayon roll...so fun! thank you! your craft office is amazing!

Jamie said...

wow....i love the disco dots, and it would make sense to get it in blue for my boys, but after seeing your cute fabric, it's going to have to be for my little girl, in about a year or so. I think she'd appreciate it more anyway. So, tough decision, but I think I'll go with the Amybutler lacework. Thanks again!
PS- LOVE the skirt you made with all the darling fabric! pure eye candy!

Stephanie said...

I love your office Carlie! Oh, and I've told numerous people about your wrapped canvas pictures. I just love them!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

I can see why Jess was so in love with your space- it's amazing. As is your whole house I'm sure.
I LOVE Hallie's skirt and can tell it took a million hours to make. I'd be too afraid to let Julia wear it if I made one for her.