Thursday, June 26, 2008

Three By Three




I love this company and their inventive products. My kids love to draw and hang their artwork proudly in their bedrooms. They get out the tape (scotch, masking, duct, whatever they can find) and tape away. They use as much as they need to plaster their pictures to the wall. I get so sick of never being able to find the tape and having their wall look awful with old pieces of tape from pictures they take down. Recently I bought my daughter one of these magnetic strips for her room. It's a perfect compromise.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute! I think I have one of these in my office. I got it at The Container Store.

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Hey there-
Your kids are FAMOUS. Well they are on A Little Sussy's blog- practically famous. Super cute pics.
Also- I got something similar to these magnet strips from Ikea (like $1 a piece).
And- I don't think I ever got back to you on the photo fabric....I got mine at Joann's craft store in the quilting section. They have iron on or sew in printable fabric sheets (8.5" x 11"). They come in white, off white, cream. You put them in your printer and print whatever you want on them. I've done some super cool (if I do say so myself) stuff with them- using photoshop. They personalize whatever you make. Hope that helps.