Monday, April 28, 2008

Okay, I am in busy mode!

So this is a shot of my dining room table filled with flower clips. I am getting ready for the Holy Cow boutique once again! My house gets taken over and my husband is nice enough not to kick my to the curb this time of year. I have 3 wonderful ladies that help me now so I don't have to do all the work, so that really helps and I can get much better stocked. My goal is to do some sewing for this show and sell some skirts, pants, and dresses. We'll see if that happens, since it's only a little over a week away!

Well, gotta get back to work!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, they're all so cute! I can't wait to see your booth once you're there :)

whitney said...

carlie, everything you touch is so beautiful and wonderful! those are totally cute. it makes me want a baby girl right now!

you should make a cute banner for your blog. it would be the perfect final touch to your visually pleasing blog.

Megan said...

All I can say is WOW! That is alot of flower clips and I'm sure that isn't all of them. Wish I could come to your boutique!

Lila Tueller said...

Those clips are sooo cute!! I didn't know you made those too! You are into everything aren't you?
Just thought I'd tell you that I got my fabric, and I've been sewing up a storm for market. You should come over and look...and I'll cut you some pieces so you can make something for one of your girls. You'll be the very first, since it's not "out" yet!

Lila